- This event has passed.
Business Planning Workshop
October 6, 2020 @ 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
About this Event
Now, more than ever, having a practical, realistic Business Plan, is essential to help you navigate a changing business environment as a result of the impacts and disruptions being caused by COVID-19.
The workshop will cover the following critical topics:
- The Purpose of a Business Plan
- Business Plan Structure
- Organization of the Plan
- SWOT Analysis (strengths, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats)
- Business Model Canvas
- Marketing Plan
- Human Resources Plan
- Operations Plan
- Financial Plan
- You will have notes and handouts that will help you with writing your Business Plan.
- You will have a plan that is viable and usable.
- Tools and templates to help you in the future to update your Business Plan.
Gerard Byrne is a Small Business Financial Counsellor employed by RAPAD and funded by the Queensland Government to assist Small Businesses in North Queensland facing economic hardship. Gerard is a Fellow, CPA Australia, and he has lectured in Business Planning in the James Cook University MBA Program. Gerard has been involved in developing over 300 Business Plans across a wide-cross section of businesses and industries in Australia.